Professional service providers need payment solutions built for their unique business needs. Whether you run a law office, sales agency, accounting firm, or consulting business, Celero Commerce has a payment solution that will save you time, effort, and hassle. Keep reading to learn more about how we can help!
Payment Devices Designed for Professionals
For professional service providers, we recommend utilizing one of the following payment devices. Whether you need a tabletop or handheld device, we’ve got you covered!
- PAX A80: This sleek, touchscreen payment device allows you to process payment quickly and efficiently. It features advanced connectivity, so it is easy to process payment after payment without losing connection. Additionally, it features a high-speed printer for receipts which will make the payments process even easier!
- FD 150: The FD 150 is First Data’s most affordable and reliable payment terminal. It features a compact design, fast connectivity, superior security settings, and a variety of payment options, including regular magnetic stripe and chip payments, in addition to contactless methods.
- PAX A920: This device delivers refined elegance, amazing security features, an ergonomic design, and the reliability you expect from PAX payment devices, all rolled into one easy-to-use device. It has a 5 inch, full-color touchscreen, a speedy thermal printer, a high capacity battery, and advanced payment capabilities.
- Clover Flex: The Clover Flex is a favorite for professional service companies, thanks to its sleek design, incredible reliability, minimal set-up time, and mobile capabilities. This device can easily be integrated with Clover’s wide variety of business management apps that can help you track sales and collect customer information.
Business Management Apps
Clover and PAX both offer amazing point-of-sale and business management apps that will help make your life easier. Whether you’re interested in streamlining payroll, creating beautiful, custom invoices, generating sales reports, or managing your workforce, they’ve got the perfect solution for you.
- Gusto: This free Clover app will make your business’s payroll a breeze. In just a few clicks, you can pay your employees and contractors, in addition to filing your local, state, and federal payroll taxes. Plus, it’s got a 5-star review rating!
- InvoiceASAP: InvoiceASAP integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks to allow for easy invoicing and payments. It also helps you manage your customers and create customized invoice designs.
- OTF Express: This user-friendly app allows you to track all of your sales and store them in one convenient location for easy viewing and analysis. With this app, you can easily run reports which will help you gather insights about your business.
- Time Clock by Homebase: In this app, you can track the hours, attendance, and happiness of your employees, which will help in employee retention. The best part is that Time Clock easily integrates with a variety of payroll providers, including Gusto, QuickBooks, ADP, and more.
Contact Us Today
Not sure which payment solutions are perfect for your business? Contact us today and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!