Consumers are always looking for ways to give back, so it’s important for non-profits to make the donation process as easy and convenient as possible. That’s where Celero can help! We offer a variety of payment devices, payment gateways, and point-of-sale (POS) apps that will help you maximize donations to your organization.
Payment Hardware Built for Non-Profits
Whatever type of non-profit you run, Celero has the perfect payment hardware for you. We offer portable and countertop solutions that your supporters will love!
- Clover Flex: The Flex is a handheld, wireless device that allows you to accept donations wherever you go. Whether you’re at a charity ball, a race, or a networking event, you can accept payments quickly and easily using this powerful device. It features a high-resolution touchscreen, long-lasting battery life, and a built-in receipt printer.
- Clover Go: If you’re looking for a super light and portable payment device, the Go is for you! This tiny, but mighty, device allows you to accept payments via chip, stripe, and contactless methods. The Go is ready right out of the box, so all you need to do is charge it, connect it to your smartphone, and you’re ready to start accepting donations.
- Clover Mini: The Mini is a highly customizable, tabletop payment device that lets you accept donations easily and efficiently. In addition to simply processing payments, this device allows you to manage your entire organization with the help of POS apps. You can manage your donations, employee payroll, inventory, and so much more, all from this touchscreen device.
- PAX A920: This portable payment device is sleek, compact, and brimming over with amazing features. In addition to accepting regular chip and stripe payments, this device allows you to accept contactless payments, which are a must-have for the COVID-19 pandemic. The PAX A920 features a full-color touchscreen, incredible battery life, and reliable connectivity.
- PAX S920: The PAX S920 is a pocket-sized, touchscreen device that will allow you to accept donations on-the-go. It features a stunning display, a backlit keypad, lightning fast processing speeds, and a built-in receipt printer. This adaptable device will make collecting donations a breeze.
- PAX A80: This device can be used as both a countertop terminal and a portable payment system. It features superior connectivity and reliability, an optional battery back-up for extended usage, a durable keypad, and a printer for receipts. The PAX A80 is versatile and it will allow you to accept payments via magnetic stripe, chip, and contactless methods, like ApplePay.
Payment Gateways For Online Donations
Choosing the right payment gateway is key to providing your supporters with an easy, hassle-free way to donate to your organization online. At Celero, we recommend utilizing the following payment gateway platforms.
- Authorize.Net: This Visa-backed gateway will help you easily accept online, over-the-phone, and contactless donations. Additionally, it includes anti-fraud protection, a database for storing supporter information, and recurring donation capabilities. It offers a feature called the Account Updater, which will automatically detect when a supporter’s card has expired, and then it will replace it with their new one. This makes accepting recurring donations a breeze!
- PayTrace: This payment gateway is adaptable, easy to use, and offers supporters an easy way to donate to the cause they care so much about. It offers anti-fraud features, including encryption, tokenization, and signature capture for an extra layer of security. Additionally, it allows you to easily email receipts to people who donate online. This is an excellent payment gateway for organizations that want something simple, without compromising the advanced functionality.
- NMI: Just like its short and to-the-point name, this gateway is simple and no-fuss. It offers all the features that you’ll need to give your supporters the effortless and secure donation experience they desire. NMI also offers a QuickBooks plug-in which will help simplify your accounting by automatically creating appropriate accounting entries. Like Authorize.Net, this gateway has a feature called Account Updater, that will detect when a supporter’s stored card is expired and automatically collect an updated one.
Apps to Help Manage Your Organization
Clover and PAX devices are designed to seamlessly integrate with POS apps that will help you save time and optimize your organization’s operations. Here are two apps that we think you’ll love!
- Bccounting: This app integrates perfectly with Clover payment devices, and it allows your donation data to be transmitted directly to QuickBooks. The transactions will be synced daily so that all of your accounting figures are up-to-date.
- SwipeSimple: This app integrates with your PAX payment device and it enables you to accept payments anywhere with ease. It helps you keep track of cash donations, records donation data, create real-time reports, and so much more!
Contact Us Today
Not sure which solutions your non-profit organization should utilize? Feel free to reach out to us! One of our representatives will be happy to help and answer any questions you may have.