If you run a restaurant, brewery, or bar, your top priority is providing your customers with the best dining and/or drinking experience possible. Beyond serving high-quality food and drinks, it’s important to offer your customers the seamless checkout experience they crave. There are tons of payment hardware and software options out there, but we’ve compiled a list of our top choices for the restaurant, brewery, and bar industries.
Hardware Designed for Quick and Easy Checkout
Clover and PAX Technology offer amazing payment hardware options that will be a perfect fit for your business. Below, we have listed the options that are specifically designed for your industry. We have included a few of their features to help you figure out which one is right for you, but if you have any additional questions, we will be happy to help.
- Clover Station: This all-in-one smart terminal features fast, secure payment options, a touchscreen console for your customers to leave a tip or review, a cash register, and a receipt printer. This device also allows you to take orders, set-up bar tabs, accept tips, and so much more.
- Clover Flex: The Flex is a portable, handheld device that allows you to accept payments quickly and easily. It features a high-resolution touch screen monitor, a long-lasting battery, and a built-in receipt printer.
- Clover Mini: The Mini is a favorite for both full-service and counter-service restaurants, bars, and breweries. This sleek device features a 7” high-definition touchscreen, employee management programs, customer engagement apps, and a receipt printer.
- Clover Go: This device has the same processing power as the other Clover devices we’ve discussed, but it packs everything into a tiny, portable package. The Go allows you to accept payments on the go with ease.
- PAX E500: The E500 is a next-generation, point-of-sale system that will provide your customers with a seamless checkout experience. It boasts a bright, customer-facing touchscreen monitor, a high-speed thermal printer, and so much more.
- PAX S920: This pocket-sized, touchscreen device is a favorite for the restaurant industry. It’s portable, easy to use, reliable, and lightning fast! It also allows you to accept contactless payments, which is a must-have feature during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- PAX A80: The A80 is a highly-reliable, cost-effective device that will provide peak performance even during the busiest dinner rushes and happy hours. In addition to superior connectivity, this device features a 4” touchscreen and a speedy thermal printer.
- PAX S80: This countertop device includes contactless payment capabilities, a reliable processor, and a large memory capacity. Combining reliability, speed, and security, the S80 is an excellent option for restaurants, bars, and breweries.
Point-of-Sale Apps to Optimize Customer Satisfaction
In addition to their payment hardware options, Clover and PAX Technology offer point-of-sale apps that will help improve your customer’s experience and keep them coming back for more. Here are a few of our favorite apps that are built for use in the restaurant, brewery, and bar industries.
- Restaurant365: With this app, Clover offers restaurants an all-in-one restaurant management system that will allow you to streamline your daily operations, save money, and plan for the future. Whether you’d like to manage your workforce, monitor your inventory, or control your food costs, Restaurant365 has you covered.
- Clavo OrderPad: This app will help you take customer food orders quickly and efficiently. With just a few taps, your employees will be able to take down orders and send them to your kitchen to be prepared. This app is also fully integrated with all Clover payment solutions, so it will help streamline the payment process.
- Servio: Servio provides full-service, quick-service, and fast-food restaurants with effort and time-saving payment solutions designed for the COVID-19 pandemic. It will allow you to easily offer contactless, curbside, online, and mobile payment options.
- YUMAPOS: This app is a must-have for restaurants, bars, and cafes. It allows you to organize customer orders, manage and update your menu, do deliveries, conduct email marketing, boost customer loyalty, and so much more.
Clover and PAX Technology both offer an entire universe of payment hardware and software solutions, so it can be overwhelming deciding which devices and apps you will employ at your business. Please feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to assist! One of our highly-skilled representatives will help you find the best payment solutions for your unique business needs.